Sunday, July 14, 2013

Tequila & A Long Run!

I'm not a huge drinker . . . . Although once in a while I like to throw caution to the wind, have a few cocktails & see what kind of silly accent I can take on for the evening!  (Jersey girl happens to be the most vulgar & my all time favorite!)  I don't however, drink before running . . . . .and certainly not before along run!  That is unless I'm at a wedding and my influential friends and coworkers think that because my 15 miler isn't an actual race that I should have some shots!

A double shot of Tequila (barf!) a cheery bomb, a glass of wine and some serious dancing in heels on Friday night made for a tough 15 miles yesterday at 5am!   But we got it in & then I even had a busy day of travel & a birthday party! I was absolutely exhausted last night!



After forcing myself to do Abs to stick with my monthly Ab challenge I had a little quality foam rolling time with my little dude Jackson!  He always asks me how my runs went!  Such a supportive little fellow!




Today I plan on catching up on laundry, housework & a little shopping!  Busy rest day I guess! The hubby has off so we can actually have a nice family day!

1 comment:

  1. Here ya go Joisey Girl, a little fun facts about alcohol and training.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa65.htm

    ReplyDelete